68th CFA Institute Annual Conference
26–29 April 2015
The risk, opportunities, and challenges facing the global investment profession are as complex as ever and investment professionals must remain current. If you attend only one investment conference each year, make sure it’s the CFA Institute Annual Conference.
The flagship CFA Institute Annual Conference rotates continents each year and is one of the investment industry’s largest and longest running educational gatherings of investment professionals, attracting as many as 1,800 delegates from 70 countries in prior years. Speakers include top economists, legendary investors, bestselling investment authors, and governmental and regulatory leaders who share insights on today’s most critical investment issues, examine market trends, uncover new investment opportunities, and deliver practical investment advice.
- Refresh your skills with new ideas and research on a full range of investment topics
- Network with investment peers from around the world
- Explore global and regional financial trends
- Examine new investment opportunities and risks
- Hear from luminaries in the profession, including leading researchers, noted economists, and successful practitioners