We asked the members of CFA Society Seattle to share their favorite things to see and do in their city, and the resulting list quickly turned into more than just a “top ten.”
Depending on how much time you have during your visit to Seattle, you may want to add the following to your travel plans:
- Take a Pike Place Market Tour
- Visit the Seattle Center and Space Needle
- Stroll around Pioneer Square and take an Underground Tour
- See the Washington Park Arboretum
- Catch a Seattle Mariners baseball game
- Go for an Electric Boat Ride, or Kayak trip around Lake Union
- Visit the Ballard Locks
- Tour The Museum of Flight in South Seattle
- Walk through Olympic Sculpture Park and take a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel
- Ride the ferry to Bainbridge Island for lunch and shopping
- Take the South Lake Union Streetcar to the Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI)
- Hit Capitol Hill for dinner, lunch, or breakfast
- Walk around downtown and try the many delicious food trucks!
Next month, CFA Society Seattle will be hosting the 67th CFA Institute Annual Conference. For more details about the conference, you can review the agenda and full list of speakers on this website. Follow the conference blog for more information about speakers and topics from the event.
Please note that the content of this site should not be construed as investment advice, nor do the opinions expressed necessarily reflect the views of CFA Institute.
Photo credit: ©iStockphoto.com/zorani