Future of Global Investing
13–16 May 2018
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Hosted with The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts
The global political landscape, the growth outlook for developed and emerging markets, regulatory changes, and the disruptive potential of fintech are just a few of the challenges and opportunities currently facing the global investment profession. It’s imperative that investment professionals remain current in this changing and complex climate to best serve their clients’ interests. To stay informed, make sure you attend the 71st CFA Institute Annual Conference.
For 71 years, CFA Institute has brought you the latest thinking, expert opinions, thought leadership, and unrivaled networking opportunities through our Annual Conference. It is the investment industry’s largest and longest-running educational gathering of investment professionals, attracting as many as 2,000 delegates from 70 countries and territories in recent years. Don’t miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to:
- Learn from noted economists, best-selling authors, leading researchers, and successful practitioners;
- Refresh and hone your skills with new ideas and research on a full range of investment topics;
- Meet and network with investment peers from around the world;
- Explore global and regional financial trends; and
- Examine new investment opportunities and risks.