Senior Lecturer in Practice, Department of Management
London School of Economics
Randi Tolber, CFA, Moderator
Head, Global Society Relations
- Find out what makes some people more influential than others.
- Learn tactics you can use to increase your leadership presence and influence.
- Gain key insights into the latest research on leadership, power, and nonverbal communication.
- Discover how psychological research can help you communicate with charisma and confidence and increase your circle of influence.
- Explore gender issues in the workplace that are relevant for both men and women to consider.
Topical Track: Psychology and Decision Making