Equity Indices: Exploring Customers’ “How to Trade” Decision
108 │ Level 1
- Understand which products are the most capital efficient and cost effective as new regulatory and capital regimes are being formed.
- Explore the ever-evolving decisions facing market participants as they access and risk manage their benchmark equity index exposure.
- Learn how to approach trading implementation decisions and those choices surrounding product and strategy implementation while exploring the total cost paradigm facing futures, cash baskets, ETFs, and OTC swaps.
Diversification Is a Free Lunch. What Are You Missing from Your Menu?
Glenmede Investment Management
Sean E. Heron, CFA
103 │ Level 1
- Well-diversified, passive portfolios sit on the efficient frontier. Extend your opportunity set with a “passive plus” approach.
- For those allocating capital and providing consulting services, compensation for the volatility risk premium is an often overlooked source of alpha.
- Learn how harvesting the volatility risk premium will not disturb, but enhance your current allocations.
Allocating to Emerging Markets Local Debt within a Global Fixed-Income Portfolio
113 │ Level 1
- Gain exposure to drivers of return and the potential risk and return benefits of adding emerging markets local debt to your portfolio.
- Examine the maturation of emerging markets capital market structure, and explore the risk-adjusted return properties and diversification profile of emerging markets local bond strategy.
- Consider the outlook and return prospects within emerging markets.
The Trends That Will Define Our Lifetime
114 │ Level 1
- The dramatic transformation US and global economies will undergo as several large global forces take hold
- The implications of economic and investment trends for the economy and the markets