Sponsored Corporate Presentations offer a range of best practices, strategies, tools, tactics, and insights for successful investment management and financial analysis from senior-thought leaders at leading financial services firms.
eVestment: Institutional Trends—How Investors & Consultants Use Manager Data for Monitoring
Capital Suites 10/11/12 │ Level 3
Yoshimasa Satoh, CFA
Member, CFA Society Japan Board of Directors
Product Strategist, eVestment
- Best practices for investors and consultants for building a repeatable manager monitoring process
- Using alternative sources of data to support investment decisions
- Understanding where institutional assets are moving and what leading indicators are saying about shifting investor demand
Nuveen: Tomorrow’s World—A Real Estate Portfolio for the Future—Considering Sustainability, Demographics, and Technological Trends
Capital Suites 14/15/16 │ Level 3
Alice Breheny, Head of Research
Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability
Jack Sibley, Technology and Innovation Strategist
- Nuveen experts discuss the technological, demographic, and sustainability trends that should be considered in building a resilient and future-proof real estate portfolio.
RBC Global Asset Management: Is Active Management Dead . . . or Alive?
Capital Suites 2/3/4 │ Level 3
Habib Subjally, ASIP
RBC Global Asset Management
- The sources of added value relied on by traditional active management have been industrialised by quantitative techniques.
- Fundamental active management has to evolve to stay relevant.
- This presentation explores how active managers can exploit idiosyncratic sources of return and how they can use quantitative techniques to capture alpha.
Refinitiv: Data Is Just the Beginning…
Capital Suites 7/8/9 │ Level 3
Tim Gaumer, CFA
Global Director of Fundamental Research
- Tim Gaumer, CFA, will lead a discussion charting the journey from fundamental investment to 21st century data science.
- He will separate the hype from reality when it comes to artificial intelligence (AI) in investment and share concrete examples of AI in action.
- He will discuss the balance between traditional and alternative data and share best practice examples of how it’s feeding investment decision making.