Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA, 30313 USA
Attire: Business casual attire is appropriate for this conference.
Does the conference qualify for continuing education (CE) credits?
The Annual Conference will qualify for 16.5, inclusive of up to .75 SER* credit hours. For CFA Institute members, these credit hours will be updated automatically in your online CE tracking tool.
CFA Institute Continuing Education (CE) Credits:
- Sunday – Up to 4 CE credits*
- Monday – 4.25 CE credits, up to .75 SER*
- Tuesday – 5.25 CE credits
- Wednesday – 3 CE credits
- Full conference – Up to 16.5 CE credits, inclusive of up to .75 SER*
*Exact credit is dependent on actual sessions attended.
This conference will also be submitted to NASBA for credit review and may qualify for continuing education credit from other organizations (e.g., the CFP Board and IIROC). Please contact your relevant organization for details on self-documenting credit for your participation.
What do I need to do to obtain the continuing education credits?
CFA Institute CE credits will automatically be updated in your CE tracking tool and should be visible 3–4 weeks following the conference.
For other credits, please complete an attendance form at the conference (found at the registration desk). You will receive a confirmation letter for NASBA CPE credits within 3–4 weeks following the conference or a confirmation of attendance letter for use when self-reporting any other third party credits.
What meals are included in the conference fee?
The conference registration includes a networking reception on Sunday evening; breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; lunch on Monday and Tuesday; and a networking reception and dinner on Tuesday evening. Monday is an open evening. You may wish to use this opportunity to connect with smaller groups of delegates.
What are the different session types at the conference and what do they mean?
We offer several different types of sessions at the Annual Conference. View a visual representation of the conference schedule (PDF).
Concurrent Sessions provide analysis and commentary on topics such as alternative investing, capital markets, tech developments, career skills, psychology and decision making, and sustainable investing.
- Extended Sessions allow for a deeper exploration of investing topics relevant to investment professionals.
Interactive Workshops are interactive, small group sessions designed to develop practical skills. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- Plenary Sessions feature global thought leaders who provide big picture perspectives, innovative insights, and broad outlooks on current issues of interest to the entire audience. The keynote plenary is on Sunday evening, with the remaining plenary sessions on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings and closing Monday and Tuesday afternoons.
- Sponsored Corporate Presentations offer a range of best practices, strategies, tools, tactics, and insights for successful investment management and financial analysis from senior-thought leaders at leading financial services firms.
- The Research Foundation Workshop for the Practitioner draws from the work supported by the CFA Institute Research Foundation to help participants enhance their practical investment knowledge, understand and apply new research, and contribute to effective client service.
Are the conference facility and hotels accessible for people with disabilities?
Yes. Please note any special dietary restrictions and accessibility needs in the conference registration process and also when booking your hotel room.
What if I have another question?
Please contact us at email@example.com.