Bring the 72nd CFA Institute Annual Conference experience to your fingertips with our conference app!
- View detailed information on sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
- Build your personalized conference schedule
- Access speaker presentation materials
- Submit questions to the speakers
- Search the complete delegate list and message other attendees
- Enjoy many other features that will enhance your conference experience!
Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and mobile web. For assistance with the mobile app, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Conference App is kindly sponsored by Hermes Investment Management.
It’s All about the Education
In addition to the broad-perspective plenary sessions, this year’s agenda features four different types of concurrent sessions.
- Beyond the Numbers Sessions provide training in soft-skills in a variety of areas of personal development for investment professionals.
- Concurrent Practitioner Sessions explore key topics with analysis and commentary on investment trends and strategies, financial technology, career skills, psychology and decision making, and Brexit.
- Extended Sessions allow for a deeper exploration of investing topics relevant to investment professionals.
- Technical Workshops are interactive small group sessions designed to engage investment professionals in skill-building.
Plan ahead and create your own personalized schedule with the mobile app.
We are working to making the Annual Conference more sustainable by eliminating the amount of paper. Printed event guides and copies of the presentations will no longer be available. Download the mobile app to access and download colored copies of the presentations and create your own personalized schedule. View a printable version of the schedule (PDF) to have quick access to the different sessions.
Join the conversation by using #Disrupt19
Make the most of your time in London by creating new connections and catching up with friends and colleagues at one of the many networking opportunities.
This year, the Annual Conference mobile app will allow you to search the delegate list and find like-minded attendees, send messages, and set up meetings with others at the event — all within the app. Networking on the go has never been easier!
Business casual attire is appropriate for all conference activities, including evening receptions. Name badges are required for all educational sessions and social functions.