Missing the Annual Conference? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Join us live from the 70th CFA Institute Annual Conference.
The CFA Institute Annual Conference Virtual Link will bring the conference experience online to give you an insider’s perspective with live broadcasts of select sessions, exclusive speaker interviews, discussions of current topics, and updates on CFA Institute initiatives.
A few key highlights from the Virtual Link schedule include:
- Arun Sundararajan, “The Sharing Economy and Crowd-Based Capitalism: How Digital Technologies Transform Business, Government, and Society”
- Richard H. Thaler, “Behavioral Economics: Past, Present, Future, and Football”
- John C. Bogle, “A New Era for Finance and the Financial Markets: A Discussion with John C. Bogle”
- Carla Harris, “Tools for Maximizing Your Career Success”
- Live speaker interviews with noted economists, leading researchers, and successful practitioners
Swing by the Virtual Link Studio in the Exhibit Hall to get a sneak peek or view the schedule of events to tune in online.
CFA Institute CE Credit: Don’t forget to document CE credit for your participation in the 70th CFA Institute Annual Conference via Virtual Link in your online CE tracking tool. CE credit should be calculated based on your time spent watching Virtual Link. Please note that 1 CE credit is equal to 60 minutes of educational activity, and half-hour increments may also be counted.